The HSE Coordinator performs reporting, risk assessments, auditing, and observes all HSE related activities and policies within a facility. They esnure that operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner and in compliance with all provincial/federal safety regulations, by integrating and implementing company and 3rd party HSE policies and procedures.
- Oversee accident investigations.
- Liaise with the Northern Area HSE Manager and General Manager to ensure effective communication on all open action items.
- Develop and manage incident reports on a weekly basis.
- Perform job-risk analysis.
- Maintain and file all HSE documents.
- Provide a variety of HSE related courses.
- Maintain recordkeeping and document control requirements as outlined in HSE Operational Procedures.
- Assist facility and facilitate in identifying Root Cause Analysis and follow up to ensure timely closure of Corrective Actions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College or University degree in HSE or related discipline considered an asset.
- Safety and environmental training courses required.
- Experience in HSE topic specific courses is considered an asset - Forklift Training, Driver Training, Crane & Rigging, etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees including, shop floor employees, lead hands, supervisors and managers
Indeed - 10 months ago