The HSE Coordinator performs reporting, risk assessments, auditing, and observes all HSE related activities and policies within a facility. They esnure that operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner and in compliance with all provincial/federal safety regulations, by integrating and implementing company and 3rd party HSE policies and procedures.
- Oversee accident investigations.
- Liaise with the Northern Area HSE Manager and General Manager to ensure effective communication on all open action items.
- Develop and manage incident reports on a weekly basis.
- Perform job-risk analysis.
- Maintain and file all HSE documents.
- Provide a variety of HSE related courses.
- Maintain recordkeeping and document control requirements as outlined in HSE Operational Procedures.
- Assist facility and facilitate in identifying Root Cause Analysis and follow up to ensure timely closure of Corrective Actions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College or University degree in HSE or related discipline considered an asset.
- Safety and environmental training courses required.
- Experience in HSE topic specific courses is considered an asset - Forklift Training, Driver Training, Crane & Rigging, etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees including, shop floor employees, lead hands, supervisors and managers
National Oilwell Varco is the tool man that provides goods and services to exploration and production companies operating in oil patches...