NOV Downhole is currently recruiting at Field Service Technician to work out of their Edmonton facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following items:
- Troubleshoot, repari and calibrate oilfield service equipment.
- Maintain good internal and external customer relations.
- Be available for scheduled "on call" duties.
- Input service data into a service department laptop computer.
- Spare parts inventory - physically keep inventory counted, organized and stock new parts when shipments arrive - also pull spare parts from inventory to ship.
- Provide customer support and training.
- Maintian contact with regional service office.
- Arrange service and calibration trips with customers.
- 1 to 3 years experience with mechanical repairs, hydraulic troubleshooting and repair and/or electrical repair.
- 1st or 2nd year Millwright/Mechanic preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a valid passport and be able to travel 50% to 75% of the time.
- Must possess a good driving record.
- Must be able to work with minimal to no supervision.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs and perform heavy mechanic work.
- Computer proficiency is required.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...