NOV Rigs Solutions is looking for Field Service Technicians to join their team at various locations around Alberta including Leduc, Lloydminster, Grande Prairie, and Calgary. The Field Service Technician will be working under the NOV MD/Totco umbrella which provides a wide range of instrumentation, monitoring controls, and data acquisition tools used in oilwell drilling and servicing applications.
Primary Responsibilities of a FST:
- Provide installation, maintenance and troubleshooting services to network and electronic monitoring recording products and automatice drilling systems.
- Shop work may be required during seasonal slow downs in field work requirements.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills & qualifications:
- Strong computer and/or network trouble shooting skills desired.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record required.
- Must be able to travel extensively on an on-call basis.
- No rig experience required
- Strong organization skills, ability to prioritize workload, multi-task in a calm manner, with exceptional attention to detail
National Oilwell Varco offers their employees on the job training with the potential for advancement within the organization. We also provide competitive pay and great benefits which include a Company matching contribution Retirement Savings Plan, Educational Assistance Program, and Health Spending Account.
This position has been determined to be safety sensitive and is subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing under NOV's Canadian Drug and Alcohol Policy.
National Oilwell Varco is the tool man that provides goods and services to exploration and production companies operating in oil patches...