NOV Wilson is currently recruiting a Document & Data Controller for their Branch in Red Deer, Alberta. Reporting directly to the General Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the following items:
- Provide service to customers on products and services available.
- Processing orders in a timely manner, and completing sales transaction to its final end.
- Provide prompt and efficient service so as to achieve maximum sales and customer satisfaction.
- General office duties and reception relief.
- Acknowledges all customers and determines product needs.
- Searches through catalogue descriptions to determine product specifications and alternatives to meet customer needs.
- Ensures material requests is available in stock, otherwise offers suggestion on alternative sourcing of items.
- Confirms selected products with the customers to ensure accuracy and completeness of the order.
- Enters orders into computer system, creates order confirmations, Performa invoices and invoices for material order.
- Follows company policies and procedures in general, but specifically those regarding Inside Sales practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Office administration diploma is preferred.
- Previous experience in an administrative role is required.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...