NOV Wilson is currently recruiting a Document & Data Controller for their Branch in Red Deer, Alberta. Reporting directly to the General Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the following items:
- Provide service to customers on products and services available.
- Processing orders in a timely manner, and completing sales transaction to its final end.
- Provide prompt and efficient service so as to achieve maximum sales and customer satisfaction.
- General office duties and reception relief.
- Acknowledges all customers and determines product needs.
- Searches through catalogue descriptions to determine product specifications and alternatives to meet customer needs.
- Ensures material requests is available in stock, otherwise offers suggestion on alternative sourcing of items.
- Confirms selected products with the customers to ensure accuracy and completeness of the order.
- Enters orders into computer system, creates order confirmations, Performa invoices and invoices for material order.
- Follows company policies and procedures in general, but specifically those regarding Inside Sales practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Office administration diploma is preferred.
- Previous experience in an administrative role is required.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Since 1841, National Oilwell Varco (NOV) has been dedicated to ensuring customers receive the highest quality oilfield products and...