NOV Tuboscope is currently seeking Bottom-Hole Assembly Inspection Operators for their Nisku Facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following items:
- Performs Magnetic Testing and/or Penetrant Testing on assorted items and/or Bottom-Hole Assembly components and is responsible for timely completion of the job, the quality of the work, safety at the jobsite and performance of the job to specifications and in accordance with Tuboscope Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must coordinate with his supervisor to verify the daily work schedule and is responsible for organizing the inspection crew and assigning individual crewmember duties.
- Monitors the inspection crewmembers and performance of all aspects of the inspection service to ensure that it meets Tuboscope Standard Operating Procedure Requirements, API and/or ASTM specifications, practices and standards, and customer requirements.
- Is responsible for performing maintenance on the Bottom-Hole Inspection Unit and equipment to assure that the equipment meets operational and safety standards.
- Is responsible for completing the required paperwork, including Inspection Reports and Tally Reports, upon job completion. Reports must be promptly given to the appropriate supervisor for review and processing.
- The Bottom-Hole Assembly Inspection Operator may be required to perform the duties of the Assistant Operator or Inspection Crewman with other crews and operators as the needs arises.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in oilfield tubulars and pipe handling will be beneficial.
- ASNT Level II Magnetic Testing (MT) training and certification in accordance with Tuboscope Standard Operating Procedure #100.
- ASNT Level II Penetrant Testing (PT) training and certification in accordance with Tuboscope Standard Operating Procedure #100.
- Must have attended, and completed the Tuboscope Basic Inspection Techniques School with an examination grade of 80% minimum.
Indeed - 13 months ago