Job Summary :
The BOM and Part Classification Administrator employee prepares bill of materials and part classification from drawings in support of the engineering teams.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Supports & coordinates with internal and external resources (sales & marketing, service, manufacturing, project management, engineering) and brings significant problems encountered to Document Control Supervisor’s attention.
- Familiarize yourself with operational controls such as safe working practices and job hazard analysis as appropriate to specific work tasks.
- Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, guiding principles, procedures and programs; including but not limited to the process map, support processes, health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Preparation of documentation and information
- Responsible for transfer of information between systems
- Create bill of materials in the engineering database
- Other duties as assigned
Qualification Requirements (Minimum Education and Experience)
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
Technical Requirements (software or program knowledge needed)
- AutoCAD an asset
- Database knowledge an asset
- Microsoft Office & Outlook knowledge an asset
How to Apply:
Preferred method is Online: http://www.nov.com/careers
By Fax with job# and job title: (780) 980-1451
Reply to Ad: with resume attached
Indeed - 17 months ago
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...