PCG Service Technicians perform a variety of tasks such as servicing, testing, troubleshooting, installation, commissioning and repair of Blow-out Preventer (BOP) equipment.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Material Handling- moving material including the use of an overhead crane or forklift.
- BOP servicing, testing, troubleshooting, installation, commissioning and repair.
- Cleaning and management of assigned tools, shop area and vehicle.
- Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Communicate with a PCG Manager or supervisor regularly, on all aspects of service.
- Complete reporting, job and billing paper work.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualification Requirements (Minimum Education and Experience):
- Knowledge and experience with oilfield equipment and service work is an asset
- Experience with schematics and blueprints
- Mechanical and hydraulic experience and knowledge an asset
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Valid driver's license
Technical Requirements (software or program knowledge needed):
- Microsoft Office & Outlook knowledge an asset
Due to the safety sensitive nature of the position, successful completion of a drug and alcohol test is required upon employment.
How to Apply:
Preferred method is Online: http://www.nov.com/careers
By Fax with job# and job title: (780) 980-1451
Reply to Ad: with resume attached