NOV Downhole is currently recruiting an Assembly Technician for their Edmonton facility. The Assembly Technician will work as part of a production assembly team which is responsible for the assembly and testing of products. Technicians will perform assembly and rework and will assist in the development of new and revised product materials, processes and procedures.
- Assemble tools.
- Read machine assembly specifications, such as charts and blueprints.
- Train new workers in assembly operations as required.
- Complete and maintain various records and documentation.
- Build, repair, and/or test a variety of new and older products using standard and/or non-standard tools, equipment and procedures.
- Test and/or repair various new and older products using considerable judegment to ensure quality, correct parts, and/or proper procedures are used.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Previous shop experience is considered an asset.
How to Apply:
Preferred method is Online: http://www.nov.com/careers
By Fax with job# and job title: (780) 980-1451
Reply to Ad: with resume attached
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...