The overall purpose and scope of the Area Process Coordinator position is to work with all employees to develop and maintain processes that support NOV Wilson's Vision Statement and its goals to supply superior customer service. Critical to this job is the need to monitor and look for continuous improvement in all areas of Branch operations.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Complete process review action plans as necessary for all branches in their area.
- Complete follow-up process review action plans as necessary for all branches in their area.
- Monitor open document reports over 30 days and escalate open document issues over 60 days as necessary.
- Escalate open document more than 5 days past due when necessary.
- Take action to ensure open documents that are over 120 days old are closed
- Troubleshoot process and SAP/JDE issues.
- Work with the Process Training Team to review and re-write training materials for customer specific processes and new functionality.
- Work with management and employees to ensure superior customer service.
- Work with Branch employees to make sure they understand and are able to accomplish all specific job functions in an efficient and timely manner.
- Work with management and other members of the Business Process Team to adjust processes and train employees so that established goals can be reached.
- Strive for continuous improvement and efficiency gains in their locations.
- Work towards process standardization in their area.
- Communicate field request and issues to the Canadian Business Process Manager.
Specific Job Functions Include:
- Work with IT, Functional and Technical SAP/JDE Teams to design processes to streamline operations and increase the ease of doing business.
- Develop training materials for customer specific processes
- Review and develop understanding of Sales and Distribution processes for all locations.
- Work with Process Training Team to develop and write scripts for other groups - Materials
Management and FICO
- Visit specific problem locations
- Identify specific circumstances that prevent compliance.
- Work with employees to develop a clear understanding of why processes must be followed.
- Identify additional training need.
- Look for process flaws that prevent compliance.
- Identify opportunities to enhance our customer service level and process efficiency.
- Work with other Area Process Coordinators to identify process changes and improvement.
- Document and follow-up on Branch process problems, and work with Branch, Regional and Area Managers/Directors to establish guidelines for correcting process problems.
- Monitor open orders and unbilled delivery reports.
- Help Branch personnel learn to use system reports effectively in streamlining operations.
- Assist other Area Process Coordinators in opening new Branches, and converting new entities to the appropriate ERP system, as needed.
- 5+ years operational experience in a distribution environment.
- Experience in distribution business, consignment processes and integrated warehouse functions.
- Pipe, valve and fitting product knowledge.
- Proficiency in MS Office, SAP/WOLF, JDE
- Detail oriented and posses the ability to organize and analyze data.
- Training experience - teaching and manual design.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage employees from varying backgrounds and skill levels.
- Management experience is preferred.
- Post-secondary education in a related field is preferred.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -