NOV Tuboscope is looking for an Administrative Assistant for their Grande Prairie facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following items:
- Supports and coordinates with internal and external resources and brings significant problems encountered to the manager's attention.
- Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, guiding principles, procedures and programs; including but not limited to the process map, support processes, health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Generate and create reports as requested.
- Reception duties, including personally greeting guests/visitors, telephone answering/messaging, direction and assistance.
- Filing duties, including maintaining a filing system for accounts payable and receivable.
- Process approved payables in preparation for payment.
- Process Gold Work Orders for invoicing.
- Prepares invoicing for mailing or hand delivery to customers.
- Prepares management correspondence for signature.
- Arranges travel advances, arrangements for accomodation for facility personnel as required.
- Assists with the coding of expense reports for the division.
- Maintains the vendor and customer databases.
- Maintains facility ledger for variable expenses.
- Primary contact for employee benefit and administrative concerns for the group.
- Prepare new-hire employment packages, reviews, benefits options with new hires and enrolls them in the various employee plans as applicable.
- Prepare employee payroll from time cards and email the appropriate employee time information to the payroll department.
- Prepares wage forecasts.
- Tracks sick time and vacation time for all facility personnel.
- Prepare final copies of inspection, pipe service reports and tally sheets from hand written copies as required.
- Assist in scanning and photocopying.
- Word processing and secretarial support.
- Office management responsibilities including ordering and maintaining an inventory of office supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office applications.
- Previous administrative and/or accounting experience required.
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...