NOV Tuboscope is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team in Brooks, Alberta. This opportunity is a full time, permanent position that reports directly to the Operations Manager and provides administrative support to the branch. The ideal candidate will posses a positive attitude, be goal orientated and can effectively cope with working independently.
- Perform clerical duties such as word processing, scheduling appointments, maintaining files, operating office equipment, ordering supplies and sorting and distributing mail.
- Handle all incoming calls and messages.
- Verify and enter information into the database.
- Provide administrative assistance by entering quotes and work orders into system.
- Generate and create reports as requested.
- Respond to general inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
- Minimum 2 years in a similar receptionist or administrative role.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills with the ability to work cooperatively in various group dynamics.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload and multi-task with exceptional attention to detail.
- Quick, adaptable learner who is comfortable in a busy environment.
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
National Oilwell Varco (NOV) is one of the world’s leading equipment and service
providers to the oil and gas industry. With over 170...