NOV Robbins & Myers is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for their Edmonton, Alberta facility. The primary directive of this position is to provide accurate and timely Accounts Payable postings, accurate expense coding, and to provide support to the Division Managers and Controller as needed.
- Review invoices from vendors, match document, assign appropriate coding and process cheques.
- Work closely with the locations on vendor receipts.
- Manage errors and problem invoices.
- Work closely with the locations on expense coding and accurate posting periods.
- Accounts Payable process for compliance with accounting regulations and company policies and reporting requirements.
- Work with internal and external auditors to ensure efficient reviews of financial data and controls.
- Manage and continually measuring a process for ensuring accuracy in unmatched receipt and Accounts Payable balances.
- Provide support to the Division Managers and Accounting staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of Accounts Payable experience required.
- General understanding of basic accounting.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, especially MS Excel.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Since 1841, National Oilwell Varco (NOV) has been dedicated to ensuring customers receive the highest quality oilfield products and...