National Logistics Services Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 September 2015
Good place to work with very good co-wokers who is helpful and welcoming. Very easy to learn as supervisors are really supportive. Everyday you'll be learning new stuffs, as you are doing new tasks. The hardest part would be, sometimes there's less people so you'll probably be doing more work and that's really stressing.
Pros
good environment
Cons
no increase in pay
good co workers cheap company
material handler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga25 August 2015
no room to gain pay raises or move up in the company while i worked there we had a lot of lay off's. my supervisor and warehouse managers were good ppl to work for and then they got let go.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
low pay
productive
shipper (Former Employee) –  martin grove27 April 2015
I wake up early morning and just head out to work 10 minutes earlier than the actual shift time. I learned many things like managing my time and being more active on the floor. Management team is really organized and friendly just like my co-workers. The hardest part of the job would probably be lifting heavy boxes. The most enjoyable part of the job would be cracking jokes with the co-workers while efficiently working,
Pros
3 breaks
Cons
labor
Team memebers are great to work with
Team Leader (Processing) (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON28 October 2014
The people that work there on a full time basic are great people to work with.
Fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 January 2014
I worked from 3:00p.m-11:30p.m. My co-workers were the best. I am a friendly person and like getting along with everyone. me and my co-workers would make jokes and laugh and we had a great time working on our nightshift. At the end of the day with all the jokes and laughs we manage to finish our work and we do a great job. The was no hard part about the job everything was easy to me. The most enjoyable part was packing hats and key chains and different other things into bags,I liked doing that the most.
Pros
Free lunches on special occasions
Cons
having to work late and being worried that you'll miss the bus home
Enjoyable and friendly environment.
general worker with certain duties. (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario22 April 2012
Everyday my job was to scan shoe boxes and print out labels. I learnt to do job at a fast pace environment. The management was little bit disorganized and non-active but very friendly and joyful. Co-workers were very friendly and behaved with me like a family member. The hardest part of the job was taking out the boxes from the trailers (not everyday, just once or twice in a month). Everything else was enjoyable and I loved it.
Pros
pizza parties, employee benefits like corporate discounts, flexible timings.
Cons
little bit disorganized, the place was warm.