National Logistics Services Employee Reviews

Stressful,demanding workloads, and POOR MANAGEMENT
Operations Support (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 November 2017
Work here for a couple of years, and it was horrendous. At first things are better but as time go by they will suck out the good things in you left you nothing,No proper training to lessen the problem. Some Supervisors is lacked of proper judgement. FAVORITISM smells in every corner of this place. WILL NOT RECOMMEND TO WORK HERE AS THIS PAY IN A VERY SMALL WAGE AND YET THEY WILL GIVE SO MANY TASK. WHAT A SHAME.
Pros
Cons
Unbalanced work load, insufficient manpower
Great place
Operational Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 August 2017
Great place to work and enjoyed my time here. Was able to learn a lot and build on a solid career in business and customer services. Benefits are great and had continuous learning
Great workplace
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 August 2017
Enjoyed doing work and love to do the cashier jobs, good management, punctual, good salary and maximum hours and overtime is available for earning extra money
National logistics
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON3 August 2017
I have learned a lot of things at national logistics and they will really help in future. I have learned to pack, sort and assemble the items. Collecting the items basically called picking and did ticketing too.
Pros
free lunch and picnics
Cons
supervisor behaviour was not good
Productive and happy workplace.
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 July 2017
Its a happy day at work everyday. My co-workers are like my second family. The management are so nice and very accommodating. We have our stand up meeting everyday before we start our work. I love working with nice people around. The job is not so hard because the atmosphere is so cool and we work as a team. i don't find any hard part in my job because if you love your job, there is no place for hardship. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you work with nice and warm people and your supervisor is good.
Pros
free lunch almost every month
Good fun place to work
Inventory Control Clerk (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON19 July 2017
Good fun place to work, the staff is friendly they are willing to help if it's needed'. you can take off if you have any appointment. the wage or salary rate is not as competitive
Productive and friendly workplace
Packer and Scanner (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 May 2017
This company is a great workplace. Allows you to grow and become a better you. Team members are awesome and it has a balance work life. Management are friendly and will help achieve different positions in the company.
Pros
Positive Culture, Career development
AMAZING culture
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON24 April 2017
I had the privilege to witness an amazing group of executives, while being mentored by an amazing Director of HR, along with great HR team members. The culture of the company is outstanding & every day was exciting.
Pros
positive culture, career development
Productive ansd fun workplace
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 April 2017
good and stressfree environment at workplace
Picker/Packer and dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 March 2017
I like to work here. Supervisors and colleagues are cooperative and caring. there is a proper system to work. Breaks are sufficient. The most important thing is that we work on weekends.
Pros
Free lunches, get leave
Cons
nothing
They had a foosball table in the lunchroom
Equipment Operator / Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2017
overall, it was just a dead end agency controlled general labour and equipment operator gig with empty promises of full time hire but no intentions of actually doing so.
Pros
fantastic co workers
Cons
management was unorganized
Multitask job
Warehouse Assistant (Picker/Packer) (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON6 February 2017
Picking, packaging orders using a RF scanner, put away of merchandise, ticketing.

Monday to Friday day job. Very convenient schedule. Friendly Management.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Staffing hired. Minimum wage
Productive and fun Workplace with Employee aprreciation lunches once every month
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 January 2017
Great Workplace. Amazing Culture.
The business is currently growing, which provides lots of opportunities for growth and Personal development.

The people are very friendly and helpful.
Biway
Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON24 January 2017
The provided opportunities for advancement but hey lost the Biway contract so I was left without a job. wouldn't mind working for the company again if the opportunity presented itself.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
Productive and fun place to work
NLS Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 January 2017
Overall great working with NLS. Orientation was great, explained each and every detail about the work. Wish they could have told that they need workers for peak season only.
productive place to work
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 December 2016
great working experience and a fun surrounding. good management and the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people, working in a team environment and getting the work done on time and together because is the goal of all work industries and also good customer service skills.
Pros
overtime
Cons
nil
Fun workplace
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 September 2015
Good place to work with very good co-wokers who is helpful and welcoming. Very easy to learn as supervisors are really supportive. Everyday you'll be learning new stuffs, as you are doing new tasks. The hardest part would be, sometimes there's less people so you'll probably be doing more work and that's really stressing.
Pros
good environment
Cons
no increase in pay
good co workers cheap company
material handler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga25 August 2015
no room to gain pay raises or move up in the company while i worked there we had a lot of lay off's. my supervisor and warehouse managers were good ppl to work for and then they got let go.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
low pay
productive
shipper (Former Employee) –  martin grove27 April 2015
I wake up early morning and just head out to work 10 minutes earlier than the actual shift time. I learned many things like managing my time and being more active on the floor. Management team is really organized and friendly just like my co-workers. The hardest part of the job would probably be lifting heavy boxes. The most enjoyable part of the job would be cracking jokes with the co-workers while efficiently working,
Pros
3 breaks
Cons
labor
Team memebers are great to work with
Team Leader (Processing) (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON28 October 2014
The people that work there on a full time basic are great people to work with.