National Logistics Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Team memebers are great to work with
Team Leader (Processing) (Current Employee), Etobicoke, ONOctober 28, 2014
The people that work there on a full time basic are great people to work with.
Fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches on special occasions
Cons: having to work late and being worried that you'll miss the bus home
I worked from 3:00p.m-11:30p.m. My co-workers were the best. I am a friendly person and like getting along with everyone. me and my co-workers would make jokes and laugh and we had a great time working on our nightshift. At the end of the day with all the jokes and laughs we manage to finish our work and we do a great job. The was no hard part about the job everything was easy to me. The most enjoyable part was packing hats and key chains and different other things into bags,I liked doing that the most.
Enjoyable and friendly environment.
general worker with certain duties. (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioApril 22, 2012
Pros: pizza parties, employee benefits like corporate discounts, flexible timings.
Cons: little bit disorganized, the place was warm.
Everyday my job was to scan shoe boxes and print out labels. I learnt to do job at a fast pace environment. The management was little bit disorganized and non-active but very friendly and joyful. Co-workers were very friendly and behaved with me like a family member. The hardest part of the job was taking out the boxes from the trailers (not everyday, just once or twice in a month). Everything else was enjoyable and I loved it.