We Currently Have A Position Available For:
Quality Assurance Analyst
The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst is primarily responsible for ensuring that delivered software solutions meet specified requirements and specifications through the design and execution of test cases and scripts. Manual and automated system testing activities include:
- Estimate testing efforts and work within the estimates
- Review requirements and detailed designs for completeness and accuracy
- Define test plans and identify test scenarios
- Design test cases
- Write and execute test scripts
- Log any issues, bugs, or incidents found during the testing phase in a clear and concise manner
- Track the testing effort for reporting and audit purposes
- Employ other testing techniques as required
You Will Bring The Following Attributes To The Position:
- Effectively communicate ideas, status updates, issues, concerns and risks verbally or in written form with analysts, programmers, user acceptance testers, and project managers
- Build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with team members
- Develop trust with colleagues
- Manage conflict to achieve positive outcomes
- Work experience with automated testing tools and JIRA
- 2-3 years of experience in testing financial software
- Exposure to agile software development is an asset
Please Forward Your Cover Letter and Résumé by July 23, 2013.
For more information about working at National Leasing, please visit our website:
OME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US
We’ve Been At This Awhile.
Since 1977 when we identified the need to provide businesses with...