National Leasing is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to work in our Winnipeg head office. Reporting to the Manager of Business Technology, the Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that delivered software solutions meet specified requirements and specifications through the design and execution of test cases and scripts.
The Primary Responsibilities of this Role Include:
- Estimate testing efforts and work within the estimates
- Review requirements and detailed designs for completeness and accuracy
- Define test plans and identify test scenarios
- Design test cases
- Write and execute test scripts
- Log any issues, bugs, or incidents found during the testing phase in a clear and concise manner
- Track the testing effort for reporting and audit purposes
- Employ other testing techniques as required
- Enroll in continuing professional education
- Periodically review department processes and procedures
- 2-3 years of experience in testing financial software
- Work experience with automated testing tools and JIRA
- Exposure to agile software development is an asset
- Effectively communicate ideas, status updates, issues, concerns and risks verbally or in written form with analysts, programmers, user acceptance testers, and project managers
- Build, maintain, and strengthen relationships with team members
- Manage conflict to achieve positive outcomes
Working for National Leasing is not just another job; it's an opportunity to develop and grow a prosperous career! If your goal is to be a contributing member of a positive, fast-paced, diverse and progressive organization, then you may be the right person for National Leasing.
Please Forward Your Résumé and Cover Letter by August 26, 2014.
For more information about working at National Leasing, please visit: www.nationalleasing.com/careers