National Leasing is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Intermediate Developer to work in our Winnipeg head office. Reporting to the Manager of Business Technology, the Intermediate Developer will be responsible for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities within a project environment, design, development, unit testing, testing support, and implementation/solution delivery.
The Intermediate Developer is also responsible for supporting delivered solutions, including problem identification, root cause analysis, problem resolution, and for providing quality customer service.
- Five years’ experience in software development, with at least two years of experience in a software developer role coding and unit testing scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications.
- Three-year bachelor’s degree in computer science or a two-year diploma with equivalent work experience.
- Experience with systems analysis and design is an asset.
- Work experience in and knowledge of object-oriented design methodology and application development in Java, J2EE, Spring and Java EE 6, including Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JSF, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Work experience with the following technologies is preferred: MS SQL, XML, JBoss and Struts, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse, JUnit, CVS, Subversion, and Git, and Linux.
- Work experience within Agile-based teams is an asset.
Working for National Leasing is not just another job; it's an opportunity to develop and grow a prosperous career! If your goal is to be a contributing member of a positive, fast-paced, diverse and progressive organization, then you may be the right person for National Leasing.
Please Forward Your Résumé and Cover Letter by August 26, 2014.
For more information about working at National Leasing, please visit: www.nationalleasing.com/careers
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard