Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the HR administrator will provide day-to-day administrative support to the Human Resources department. The HR Administrator supports the company’s goal to possess a competitive advantage in the marketplace by ensuring National Leasing recruits and retains the talent required to achieve the company’s goals through supporting recruitment efforts, communication strategies, performance management, and individual development.
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resource department.
- Prepare materials for new employee orientation sessions and other employee communications, as assigned.
- Assist with recruitment activities, including maintaining the resume database, pre-screening candidates, participating in and coordinating the interview process and conducting reference checks.
- Assist in job description preparation and enhancements, performance reviews and other HR administration programs.
- Conduct exit interviews and 6 month follow-ups with employees documenting results.
- Coordinate and conduct new employee orientations, this includes preparing recruitment packages and training materials.
- Coordinate Result Centred Leadership (RCL) sessions, this includes: sending out meeting Invites, picking up and setting up food/snacks for the various sessions, organizing the RCL graduations, etc.
- Assist with employee benefits presentations: i.e. organizing and coordinating emails and Go-To-Meetings for out of town employees.
- Act as the Privacy Officer, which includes annual follow-up with various departments, training, etc.
- Active member of the Workplace Safety & Health Committee and the Wellness Committee, which includes: taking minutes, preparing and distributing meeting minutes.
- Coordinate on-line training sessions; including training schedules for: Legacy training, Supervisory Skills, RCL, etc.).
- Ensure effective and efficient tracking and record keeping of employee education information.
- Coordinate and administer the Service Award Program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years previous human resource experience in recruitment, selection, performance management, safety and health, etc.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resource Management, or be enrolled in the HR certificate/diploma program.
- Previous experience using HRMS and/or HRIS systems.
- Knowledge of Employment Legislation, Human Rights Legislation and Workplace Safety & Health Legislation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent facilitation skills, superior communications skills; ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines, prioritize work and exercise initiative to ensure high quality service.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent attention to detail, flexibility, dependability, team player and customer focus.
- Maintaining confidentiality is integral to this position which deals with sensitive and privileged information with regard to all human resource matters.
Working for National Leasing is not just another job; it's an opportunity to develop and grow a prosperous career! If your goal is to be a contributing member of a positive, fast-paced, diverse and progressive organization, then you may be the right person for National Leasing.
How To Apply
All final applicants are subject to a criminal record check and a credit check. If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your Résumé and Cover Letter by December 20, 2013.
For more information about working at National Leasing, please visit: www.nationalleasing.com/careers.
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
OME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US
We’ve Been At This Awhile.
Since 1977 when we identified the need to provide businesses with...