National Leasing is the leader in commercial equipment leasing and is recognized as the largest Canadian lessor in small to midsize transactions. Backed by professional service and an outstanding reputation, National Leasing is fast, easy and ever changing to meet our clients' needs.
We Currently Have A Term Position Available For:
Facilities Coordinator – Term to July 24, 2014
The main responsibilities would be to manage office building systems, such as security and heating/cooling system; coordinate office building services such as cleaning and plant maintenance services; manage service contracts; monitor and evaluate supplier/service provider performance; contribute to the preparation of department and company wide policies; maintain internal and external office and building appearance and other facilities related duties.
You Will Bring The Following Attributes To The Position:
- Previous experience in a business environment or in facilities is required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to make decisions in a
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize using effective time management and
- Strong attention to detail, and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal, research and negotiating skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Ability to lift 20 pounds, climb a ladder, and move small items
- Be available after business hours to respond to emergencies
- Above average computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Please Forward Your Cover Letter and Résumé by May 9, 2013
For more information about working at National Leasing, please visit www.nationalleasing.com/careers