The main responsibility would be to manage leases when a default/risk of the contract occurs, including and not limited to delinquencies. This involves attempting to come to an amicable resolution and/or understand the acceleration of a file when required. Also, maintaining customer relations through delivery of quality services by securing payment or recommending acceleration.
You Will Bring The Following Attributes To The Position:
- Previous experience in collections or closely related experience would be an asset
- Strong Communication and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to resolve problems, logically, efficiently and cost effectively
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and written
- Proficient in MS Office Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Bilingual in French/English is an asset, but not a requirement.
Working for National Leasing is not just another job; it's an opportunity to develop and grow a prosperous career! If your goal is to be a contributing member of a positive, fast-paced, diverse and progressive organization, then you may be the right person for National Leasing.
Interested? Qualified applicants should apply with a cover letter and résumé, including salary expectations .
While we appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information on National Leasing visit us at: www.nationalleasing.com/careers