Handyman – Residential Construction – around the GTA
We are looking for a professional construction “Handyman” or “jack-of-all-trades” to service low and hi-rise residential properties/developments across the GTA. The successful candidate will ideally have a Carpentry foundation along with hands-on know-how of Electrical, Drywall, Painting and Plumbing.
Some job qualifications:
- Various maintenance activities
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs and fix deficiencies
- Comfortable with small flooring jobs, painting, electrical repair and installation, drywall repair, trim/base/crown molding
- Experienced with plumbing/pipe rough-in
- Work with minimal supervision
- Travel from site to site for service calls
- High degree of customer service
- Complete paperwork/work orders
- Estimate and price out material and labour
- Ability to work neatly and meet deadlines
There is much room to grow in this established and growing company!
$17.00 /hr * 40 hours per week Full-time.
How to Apply:
1) Please forward your resume by email/fax with “Handyman” in the subject line
2) Only qualified applicants will be contacted for this position
Construction & Skilled Trades
National Job Agency Ltd.| www.nationaljob.ca
Toronto: 502-1280 Finch Ave. W, Toronto ON M3J 3K6
Tel: 416-777-2852 | Fax: 416- 777-2850
... with divisional offices in Calgary and Montreal to serve you better.
For over 7 years, National Job Agency Ltd., has been a leading provider of Construction & Skilled Trades staffing. Our clients include small shops to some of Canada's largest multi-disciplinary general contracting and engineering firms. From construction general labourers to senior project managers, we offer temp labour, temp to hire, and can fill hard-to-find positions - on time, and on budget.