Very well-established New Car dealership is looking to add vibrant and productive team players to it’s family-run business. This 35,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility is one of the most sought after work places in Southern Ontario due to steady growth in business and extremely capable ownership whose mission is to provide the best possible care for both its customers and staff.
Located in St. Thomas, ideally, you will live close by in cities such as London, Port Stanley, Aylmer, Southwold, Melbourne, Dorchester, Tillsonburg, etc…
- 310S/ Class A Certified
- Ability to diagnose vehicle problems and interpret work orders.
- Ability to estimate time of service or repair job for purposes of efficient scheduling.
- Ability to document repairs performed on completed customer service orders.
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with the quality control and inspection requirements of the Service Department.
- Diagnosing Vehicle Situations
- Completing Vehicle Maintenance and/or Repairs
- Quality Control
- Interdepartmental Relations
You would report to Fixed Operations Manager.
To sign up for an interview, please submit your resume and/or a detailed account of your experience in the automotive service sector.
_Thanks & Regards,
Automotive Trades & Services
National Job Agency Ltd.| www.nationaljob.ca_
Toronto: 502-1280 Finch Ave. W, Toronto ON M3J 3K6 | Tel: 416-777-2852 |
Fax: 416- 777-2850
... with divisional offices in Calgary and Montreal to serve you better.