Signarama is a full service sign shop and has been franchised since 1986. We are the largest franchise in our industry and have an international network with over 1000 locations in 26 countries. National Franchise Group Inc., is the Canadian franchisor for Signarama Canada. We have over 40 stores around the country with close to 30 locations in Ontario. Applicants have the opportunity to be provided with hands-on training and be a part of a global network. Due to our nationwide locations, there are many opportunities for the applicant to be hired in an area close to them. Although National Franchise Group Inc. is recruiting, the applicants will be hired by the Franchisee of that specific location. The Signarama store manager and/or owner will be the primary employer.
Sell, design, produce and install all types of high quality signage and deal with
the public in a courteous and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Design and create all types of signs.
- Mask, weed and apply vinyl to various substrates.
- Must be able to use an X-Acto knife and ruler efficiently.
- Properly load and use a hot/cold pressure laminator following standard
- Load and cut vinyl on a plotter.
- Operate a vertical panel saw using standard safety procedures.
- Maintain machinery in good working condition.
- Greet customers and answer phones in a professional and knowledgeable
- Accurately fill in sign layout forms, price estimates and invoices.
- Assist in operating and managing the store when needed.
- Travel to different locations within the community to preview work areas,
give estimates and install various types of signs.
- Apply vehicle and window graphics.
- Keep a running inventory of all stock and supplies.
- Complete SIGNARAMA in store training utilizing the following:
SIGNARAMA Front counter Sales, SIGNARAMA Sign Product Training
video, SIGNARAMA Sign Production Techniques, SIGNARAMA Key lines
and the Operation’s Manual. * Maintain an organized, clean and professional store appearance at all
- Must be computer knowledgeable and willing to learn to be proficient in
various software programs. (Adobe Creative Suite 6/ Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Must also pass basic math and spelling tests.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to climb a ladder while lifting signs.
- Must be able to place onto and retrieve various types of substrates from a
substrate rack including the upper shelves.
- Must be in good physical condition and be able to lift over 40 lbs