National Event Supply is a leading factory-direct wholesaler to the party and event rental, foodservice and hospitality industry. At National Event Supply, we’re focused on delivering commercial-quality products, superior customer service, and forming positive, long lasting relationships with our customers.
We strive to select individuals with the same commitment to excellence to be part of our organization. We offer competitive salaries, bonus opportunities, choice of comprehensive benefits package, company discounts, complimentary tea and coffee, and career development opportunities (where possible).
We are currently seeking a reliable, professional and results driven Bilingual Inside Sales Representative for our head office in Mississauga, ON.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Receive inbound calls from customers/prospective customers
- Answer customer questions, as well as question customers to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested.
- Document all calls and activities (email, phone or otherwise) with regards to customer/prospect inquiries accurately using Sugar CRM.
- Monitor inbound Leads and Calls so call returns/replies are completed in a timely fashion.
- Follow-up with customer emails or phone calls within a 24-hour period in regards to the initial customer contact.
- Follow-up on past quotes to determine if Customer needs additional information/detail to make buy decision from NES
- Actively prospect to secure new wins
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of products
- Provide quality customer service on every call.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers.
- Promote good listening skills.
- Recognize and manage assertive customer calls.
- Organize and prioritizes duties.
- Attend the Quebec Expo trade show held in St. Hyacinthe, Quebec in late March
- Assist in the maintenance of the French version of website and other marketing materials the business creates
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a customer service and/or inside sales position
- Strong clear and concise verbal and written communication skills (both English and French
- Excellent Typing Skills
- Highly developed time management and prioritization skills, with the ability to work within a time bound performance measured environment where every opportunity counts towards delivering the highest customer service and sales commitments
- Detail oriented with ability to quickly acquire knowledge of products, descriptions and company operations
- Ability to work independently while contributing all efforts towards to team-oriented results.
- Highly energetic team player with a strong attention to detail Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Professional Phone Manner
- Commitment to Sales/Marketing Success
- Working knowledge of a CRM System (Salesforce.com, Sugar CRM, etc.)
This is a 6 month contact position with the opportunity for full time employment.
Indeed - 6 months ago
National Event Supply is a leading wholesale distributor to the Hospitality/Foodservice sector in Canada and the US Midwest. We sell...