Mentally straining, but enjoyable.
Pros: free meals, free housing
Cons: away from family and friends, working all day
My typical day at work:
- Wake up, meet cadets for breakfast
- Teach classes, or prepare for future classes
- Physical training with cadets
- Make sure cadets eat lunch
- Teach classes or prepare for future classes
- Make sure cadets eat dinner
- Supervise cadets until they go to bed
The hardest part of my day is writing up lesson plans and making them interesting enough to hold the attention of the cadets.
The most enjoyable part of my day was teaching the cadets all about aviation and aerospace.