National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces

National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces Employee Review

View all National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces reviews

Security Advisor
Military Police (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON28 May 2014
My day is all in regards about security and from any incident that could compromise the security of the Country or the CAF.

I have learned very fast and everything was new from being a police officer previously and supervisor of a shift on military base working with military personnel and civilian personnel.

I have learned from previous courses and the experience learned by from my supervisor was a great help when working accordingly assisting people and any one who might need assistance to do it the right way.

The best part of my jobs working in the CAF was working with great co-worker who care and taken care of the people working under my supervision was my best reward after the end of the day. I had people coming who work with me and years after were still thanksfull for the teaching and the way I let them express their ideas, this was also my favorite part of my job.
Pros
Great job security and great people to work for.
Cons
Longue hours working when working on shift and also working in Embassies

Other National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces Employee Reviews

Excellent Employer
Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Canada19 January 2018
Excellent opportunities for career advancement and plenty of training provided to improve technical abilities. Strong emphasis on safety and completing the mission.
Cadet Officer role
Cadet Instructor's Cadre (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK18 January 2018
A rewarding and challenging position with a strong sense of fulfillment involved but much of the role is voluntary and only pays well in the summers. But enjoyable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3