National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces

National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces Employee Review

View all National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces reviews

Great job stability and benefits. But new experiences await.
Resource Management Support Clerk (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 September 2013
Working with the Canadian Forces has been a great experience. I have had the opportunity to travel the world and see things that I never would have been able to otherwise. The training that I have received was exceptional and highly useful in a multitude of different situations. I have learned how to be an effective leader, a reliable employee and a skilled administrative professional.
Over the last five years, I have had the good fortune of working with some of the best, most dedicated soldiers in our forces and have made life long friends all over the country.
The hardest part of the job would be the long hours and the sometimes undesirable postings. The most enjoyable is having the ability to serve my country and help those who are not in a position to help themselves.
At this point, I feel that it is time for me to move on to a different challenge, and work with the Military on a more part time basis.

Other National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces Employee Reviews

Sorry l left.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 January 2018
Very good place to work. Solid leadership. Opportunities for advancement. Enjoyable work environment. Excellent benefits package and rewarding when the job is well done.
Very physically challenging
Quarter Master Supply Technician (QMST) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 January 2018
-Much training and field operations
-Colleagues are close together
-Hardest part of the job is physical training
-Most enjoyable part of the job is travelling to various locations
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Physical training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Defence and Canadian Armed Forces. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3