The Toronto Warehouse of NCA has a need for a Warehouse Person.
The incumbent will be responsible for moving, transferring and storing products and work with the warehouse team to ensure we have up to date ongoing inventory records of materials available and their exact location.
JOB DUTIES will include:
- Unloading and receiving in-bound products arriving at the warehouse and storing in designated area.
- Verifying and matching products against paper work for accuracy, signs off and stores paper work in designated area.
- Filling customer orders. Picks orders and prepares for shipping and may involve stretch wrapping the skids using the automatic stretch wrapping machine
- Preparing all necessary paper work for shipment, attach way bills to product and keeps copies for sign off by transport drivers or NCA drivers in appropriate areas.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs. Weight in excess of this is handled with the use of equipment or where applicable with the help of a fellow employee.
- Raymond Reach Truck or similar Reach Truck experience required.
- Experience and/or certification using lift trucks, hand truck, buggies/carts, mobile ladders, automatic stretch wrapping machine and banding tools a definite asset.
- Must have good verbal and written English skills.
- Knowledge of RF scanning will be helpful
- Must be licenced to drive a lift truck and reach truck.
- Must have excellent customer service attitude.
- Preferably a team player.
The job offer will be contingent upon successful completion of post-offer exam, which may confirm physical capability to perform duties of the position.
Indeed - 18 months ago