The Regina Branch of NCA has a need for a Warehouse/Order Desk person.
This position will be responsible for maintaining an organized warehouse while shipping products to customers and receiving from our distribution centre. This individual will also help on the order desk, taking and placing orders, answering inquiries and being a resource for technical knowledge for our customers.
We require someone with:
- Experience driving forklift.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Computer skills for entering and searching data.
- Understanding of WHMIS and TDG is an asset.
- A keen interest in construction/ renovation also a benefit.
This position will work Monday to Friday during regular business hours, serving the construction industry.
- Year round permanent employment
- Health, Dental, Pension and RRSP benefits
- Uniform and Safety Boot Allowance provided.
- Excellent opportunity for advancement in sales.
Indeed - 5 months ago
National Concrete Accessories provides over 35 years of experience in onsite solutions and is one of North America's leading manufacturers a...