National Bank

National Bank Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not well managed, Cold atmosphere, not helpful
client services representive (Former Employee), outaouaisMay 8, 2014
Pros: nice branch, because it was new
Cons: staff!!!
I worked at nation bank for a month or so, I quit due to lack of help when new at the branch, lack of management and very cold atmosphere, the branch was new just opened a month previous to my arrival at the company, most employees were very stuck up and snobs, the director of client service was very rude, cold, she had already got complaints from her – more... other employees and customers and the place was new just opened up 2 months, had to go to different branches in outaouais region, again there staff very rude, and snobs. Did not like that its old programming, overall experience awful. Never again would I go back to that bank! – less
A great boss and a good company to work for
Administrative Assistant, Information Technology (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 5, 2014
I had atonomy within my last position and if it had not been for restructuring I would still be there with a good bonus and raise.

My manager and I got along very well and then they gave me a second boss who was perviously one of my managers and we are still in touch to this day.

I loved my job because it provided diversity, required the use of my – more... accounting skills and people skills. – less
just like home beautiful environment
Canada- management (Former Employee), edmontonOctober 24, 2013
Pros: optimistic environment
challenging, pleasant and many opportunities to learn , advance and broaden ones horizon
A Great experience in investment banking
Investment advisor (Former Employee), MontrealApril 22, 2013
Pros: very simulating, complex fast paced environment
Cons: limited career opportunities over the long term.
Receive on a daily basis incoming calls from existing and new customers regarding investments accounts, products, trends and strategies to adopt in their investment portfolio.

The goal is to maintain a high level of customer service and provide one call problem resolution.

As well, we need to interact with multiple departments in order to coordinate – more... the research and resolution of multiple kind of customer needs.

Acheive the annual financial objectives, and quality call objectives rated by customers. – less
Always something new to learn.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Brampton, NDJune 29, 2014
I love working in National Bank as we all work in a team , always have warm and friendly environment. Flexible hours of work.Job security and good bonus.
it is quite satisfactory
Senior Sales officer (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZJune 28, 2014
national bank of abu dhabi has given me platform to learn more about banking industry specially on the sales side as this is my first job in uae.this job has given me lot of learnings which are stated below;

customer relationship
people management
patience
self confidence
telephone etiquette
develop business
I enjoyed expanding my work history.
Teller Supervisor trained Branch Manager (Former Employee), Moline, ILJune 16, 2014
Pros: i loved every minute of my job.
Cons: having to leave job to move
Trained Branch Manager.
Teller Supervisor.
Trained tellers.
Balanced vault.
Ordered vault money.
Worked teller window.
Performed Audits.
Balanced ATM machine.
Met some wonderful and some not so wonderful customers.
My first Job in Dubai
Customer Service/ Web Support (Current Employee), DubaiMay 13, 2014
Enjoyed working with Rak bank and now looking for a change
Co-worker are helpful
Explain customer about product features on web chat
Organized
Cashier (Former Employee), pakistanApril 14, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: short breaks
Good place to work in there but they still have the manual system of operations.
Looking forward to have a hard and challenging job that will facilities full utilization of my skills and inner qualities. Inorder to fulfill my
International Division (Current Employee), DhakaApril 13, 2014
Worked as a Corresponding Officer to International Division.
Small town friendly service, a grat place to work.
Teller - Process (Former Employee), Williams, AZMarch 30, 2014
Pros: execellent team building workshops
Cons: not enough pay, winters were rough.
Although Williams is a small town, National Bank provided excellent customer service to everyone.
Disciplined and system wise work
Senior Executive Officer, Full-time paid (Current Employee), DhakaMarch 23, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: not willing to give the leaves.
Every day I have some project works. That may be analysis or design of new software. Sometimes there may development work for designed software or testing of finished software. The new problems and new requirements are interesting to me because that leads me to learn something new to solve the problems or requirements. Management here are very helpful – more... to our work. They evaluate and praise for our work when we finish them successfully. My co-workers are knowledgeable and helpful. If one faces a new problem if critical then we take help of each others to solve the problem. I think hardest of job is to understand a problem. If it is possible to understand a problem the solution can be done then. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of solving a problem or new challenges. – less
A very serious but welcoming places to be.
Customer Service Representative/Teller (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: learned about finances services
Cons: always to be on the look out.
a day at the bank, open the vault count the reserve make sure every teller will take and count their bank, at any time of the day we will audit their bank as well as the transaction, uploaded the computer and deal with customers financial situations face to face some trying to help other to make them understand, management was always supportive, co-workers – more... were very knowledgeable friendly customer oriented and fun to work with the hardest part of the job was not able to help a client the most enjoyable part of the job when you closing went smooth – less
The bank provides loan to the Govt department
Consultant for water supply project (Current Employee), JaipurJuly 19, 2013
I was working for checking of to the water supply project for their suitability of giving lo loan to them when ever project comes for getting sanction of loan
 Solid experience in testing of business applications in web based client/server for Pharmacy/Healthcare, Banking, Finance, Mortgage and Retail.
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 25, 2013
 Over 5 years of IT experience in software Testing and systems management - including analysis, development, Testing, implementation and documentation.
 Diversified experience as a QA Analyst in Client\Server, – more... Web Applications using Manual testing Techniques and Automated Testing Tools with emphasis on Functional, System, integration, Regression & Performance Testing.
 Involved in the all phases of testing life cycle starting from Requirements Analysis, Feasibility Study, Effort Estimation, Project Planning (QA Activities), Test Design, Test Execution of Test Suite, Requirement Traceability matrix, Defect Management (Tracking & Reporting) and Test Metrics Reporting.
 Extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Test Methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Spiral Models.
 Demonstrated excellence in creating and developing Test Plans, Test cases and Test scripts.
 Expertise in writing, maintaining and executing Test Strategies, Test procedures, Test plans, Test Cases, Test Results and generating software defect reports.
 Experience in performing Back end testing by writing and executing SQL queries. To retrieve data from SQL Server and ORACLE Databases and proficient in executing Unix Commands
 Specialized in testing Web, GUI (Graphic user Interface) networking and On-line client server GUI applications.
 Expertise in conducting Functional, Regression, Integration, System and User Acceptance Testing. – less
New Experience, Enjoyed my work & Work Life.
Assistant HR Manager (Former Employee), Rawalakot, PakistanDecember 22, 2012
I learned so much from the Job,Job environment and peers.
Though is was new experience for me in public sector, It was very good for me in public dealing, my job responsibilities.
Th role of management and seniors was encouraging and they were very helpful.
The hard thing and also interesting part of Job was to meet challenged tasks. I.e; meeting close – more... dead lines, Go Out off formal ways. – less
Profitable company with good values and a good future.
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Radford, VANovember 14, 2012
Pros: good job security.
Cons: compensation is low with no incentive pay.
The most enjoyable part of this job is working with the customers to satisfy their banking needs.
Great workplace!
Teller (Former Employee), Altamont, ILAugust 15, 2012
Pros: hours, benefits, great "hometown" bank
Cons: no opportunity for advancement
I loved working here. The only reason I left was because there wasnt much opportunity for advancement. The manager worked around everyone's schedule and understood that we all had a life outside of work. I was givin the opportunity to learn many valuable skills as there was always something new I could be learning.
hardwork, analysis, customer service
Jr. finance officer (Former Employee), pakistanApril 2, 2012
The best part of the job was to deal with different kind of customers and solving their problems.