Natayo Manufacturing, an established Machine Shop in Calgary's SE is seeking a CNC Machinist. Natayo offers an enjoyable work environment with a focus on working together. Apprenticeship enrollment is offered.
Duties of the position will include:
- Setting up and running CNC mills and Lathes
- Editing CNC programs
- Performing Quality inspections of parts
Qualifications for the position:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Machinist or Operator
- Ability to set up CNC mill and Lathe with minimal assistance
- GibbsCam or IGF experience is an asset
- Ability to operate a manual lathe and mill is an asset
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
Natayo is a 20,000Sq ft ISO 9001:2008 certified Machine Shop established in 1995 and located in Calgary Alberta. The quality of our products...