Riverstone Insurance is a dynamic and rapidly growing general insurance brokerage. We are looking for energetic candidates to join our outstanding team.
Personal Lines Insurance Broker, Full Time
- Manage and service a book of personal lines clients; process new business, renewals and endorsements
- Sales and business development
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Maintain electronic files in an orderly manner
- Perform special projects as requested
The Ideal Candidate has:
- A superior customer service approach
- Two or more years of insurance experience and strong personal lines knowledge
- A Level 2 General Insurance Agent’s license
- The ability to work well in a team environment and is a driven self starter
- Experience working with Intelliquote (IQ) and The Brokers Workstation (TBW) an asset
- Attained or working towards CAIB/CIP an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills, is detail oriented and well-organized
We offer competitive wages, a bonus program and health benefits commensurate with experience.
Although we appreciate your interest, we will only contact those candidates who qualify for an interview.
For more information about our company please see our website: