Full Time Accounting Technician and Bookkeeper
Natalie Kelly Chartered Accountant is recruiting a Full Time Bookkeeper / Accounting Technician. We're looking for an individual who is a knowledge seeking, innovative and versatile self starter to join our growing team!
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Preparation of Notice to Reader and Review Engagement working paper files.
- Ability to prepare a complete set of books, including performing reconciliations of bank accounts, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Preparation of regular external filings such as T5’s and T4’s.
- Preparation of T1 personal and T2 corporate tax returns.
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Develop working relationships with clients.
- Answer general phone inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Prepare letter and email correspondence.
- Provide support to Chartered Accountant.
- Maintain confidential records and files.
- Participate in additional duties and projects as required.
- Bookkeeping using Quickbooks and Simply Accounting.
- Provide support to clients on general questions regarding accounting and bookkeeping issues.
- Experience handling highly confidential personal and business information.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally.
- Highly effective interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), organizational and time management skills.
- Superior customer service approach, reliable and a self-starter.
- Driven by values and focused on strong attention to detail and results.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume referencing 'Accounting Technician and Bookkeeper’ in the subject line. No phone calls please. We thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.