Job: Part-Time (3 days per week)
Start Date: Immediately
Are you passionate about writing? Can you weave together words and turn them into a written symphony? Are you able to write about beauty products in a convincing, clear, and concise way?
If you've answered yes, then this position is right up your alley, and we'd be interested in meeting you!
Get To Know Us
As a leading distributor of professional skincare, spa equipment, and beauty supplies in Toronto for 20 years, we are passionate about catering toward licensed industry professionals, spas, and salons.
- Write & edit content for various print, web & multimedia marketing materials
- Ensure that content adheres to company & industry guidelines
- Produce convincing content to influence the purchasing decisions of potential customers
- Write correspondences/memos on behalf of the company President
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator with tasks & projects as required
- Manage & update the mailing list
- Other duties as required
The Successful Candidate Must:
- Possess excellent writing skills in the English language (If you can also do French translations, let us know. It'll give you an edge over other candidates.)
- Have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Produce quality content while working under tight deadlines
- Be able to multitask & prioritize
- Be able to work independently yet also be a team player
The Icing on the Cake:
(If you have any of the below skills, let us know. They'll give you an edge over other candidates.)
- Can speak, read, and/or write French
- Experience with content management systems
- Knowledge of SEO
- Experience with keyword research
Why You'll Love This Position:
- Allows you to flex your writing muscles & hone your craft
- The beauty products you'll write about are varied, so it's always interesting & challenging
- Some training will be provided, so you can learn valuable new skills
- You'll not only write about the latest & most innovative beauty products, but you'll also see them in person
To apply, please send the following 2 documents to Human Resources for consideration:
2. Writing Sample (Less than 1000 words. It can be an article, blog post, essay, etc.)
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for this exciting opportunity!
Thank you for your interest!