Job: Part-Time or Full-Time (Flexible)
Salary: Open to negotiation
Start Date: Immediately
If you’re an esthetician who loves people and who has a proven track record of selling professional skincare to salons and spas, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our Toronto company has been in business for 20 years. We cater to licensed industry professionals, spas, and salons and are a leading distributor of professional skincare, spa equipment, and beauty supplies.
What You’ll Do On The Job
- Visit spas & salons to sell professional skincare in the GTA
- Present information about products & treatments to prospective clients
- Provide facial demonstrations & training
- Participate in trade shows
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Act as the link between your increasing client base & the head office
- Provide reports on your sales activities
- Develop strategies for increasing revenue success
- Other duties as required
The Successful Candidate Must:
- Be an esthetician
- Have a valid driver’s license & vehicle to use
- Possess excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Have a proven track record of selling professional skincare to salons & spas
- Be a ‘people person’
To apply, please send the following two documents to Human Resources for consideration:
1. Cover Letter
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest!