Job: Full-Time (Monday to Friday)
Start Date: Immediately
Who We Are
Our Toronto company has been in business for 20 years. We cater to licensed industry professionals, spas, and salons and are a leading distributor of professional skincare, spa equipment, and beauty supplies.
Who We're Looking For
We have an exciting and unique full-time opportunity for an esthetician who is passionate about skincare, beauty, and customer service!
- Engage with customers to create an inviting shopping environment
- Assist customers with decision making
- Educate customers with product knowledge
- Promote specials
- Issue invoices
- Handle POS transactions
- Answer & field phone calls & e-mail inquiries
- Build & cultivate relationships with existing & prospective clients
- Participate in trade shows
- Present information about products & treatments to prospective clients
- Influence customers' purchasing decisions
- Other duties as required
The Successful Candidate Must
- Be an esthetician
- Possess excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Be a 'people person' with a friendly attitude
- Have excellent customer service skills
What to Include in Your Application
Send the following two documents to Human Resources for consideration:
- Cover Letter
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thanks for your interest!