The primary responsibility of the Sales and Client Service Specialist is to establish strong relationships with new and existing clients. The right candidate will demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to growing our customer base through client service programs. To be successful in this role you will need to contribute to the overall improvement, growth and sustainment of client satisfaction and loyalty.
Client Service Responsibilities:
- Implement an innovative Client Service Program that creates a superior client experience with focus on retention (follow-up consultations, proactive sales inquiries, and referrals)
- Create and implement and effective inventory and client database
- Answer phone and email inquiries from clients and vendors
- Create and implement client events for promotion and appreciation
- Provide outstanding customer service, establish and develop strong customer relationships, build individual sales volume and establish new accounts
- Maximize the sales and profitability of the store
- Maintain the day-to-day operations of the store
- Daily store set up & merchandising
- Sales and consultation with clients
- Manage the sales process with the designers
- Have a minimum of three years of retail sales experience; luxury retail and/or jewelry experience is preferred
- Proven track record in sales generation and managing the achievement of sales results
- Are goal oriented and sales driven but understand clients and exceeding their expectations
- Technically savvy computer software skills and an understanding of social media
- Are independent, self-motivated, enthusiastic and involved
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work flexible days and hours
Nice to have:
About Costen Catbalue...
The distinctive quality of Costen Catbalue is the merging of the two in- house designers. Mary Ann Buis and Andrew Costen have over forty years of designexperience and have built impressive international reputations with their unparalleled perspectives on design. Their creations range from ultra modern to the traditional; incorporating both innovative and classic setting techniques that are evident in their award winning concepts. Clients at Costen Catbalue are offered a rare opportunity to draw on this experience and work with two of the industry' s most prestigious goldsmiths.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Nasco Staffing Solutions is the largest on-demand event staffing company in Canada with over 2,500 staff. We specialize in the events...