Nasco Staffing Solutions is the largest on-demand event staffing company in Canada with over 2,500 staff. We specialize in the events industry and are the only provider of Production, Conference & Event, Promotion, Food and Beverage and General Labour staff.
- Responsible for researching and calling new sales leads within existing and new industries.
- Qualify potential clients and schedule appointments for the Director of Sales.
- Identify key stakeholders and decision makers
- Experience working with Salesforce and Data.com
- Document daily sales activities in sales force and prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Gain a solid understanding of Nascos’s services and advise clients on labor requirements
- Proposal and RFP writing
- Create estimates in SHIFT
- Create event docket files (EDF)
- Complete contracts
- Implement the client service program, follow up with clients, gather referrals and letters of reference
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Nasco’s services and a current understanding of how they integrate across multiple industries.
- Familiar with NAICS codes
- Shadow the Director of Sales to ensure continuous learning for lead qualification and sales communications at an advanced level.
- 25% travel
- Flexible work schedule
The benefits of this role:
- Competitive base salary
- Performance-based commission structure
- Bonus Program
- Previous experience in a business to business sales
- InDesign experience an asset
- Strong research abilities and experience qualifying leads
- Innovative in creating customized service solutions based on client requirements
- Ability to speak and write effectively to business audience
- Focused on relationship selling
- Creativity, self motivation, accountability and innovation
- Knowledge of the staffing industry is a bonus
Indeed - 23 months ago