NAS RECRUITMENT COMMUNICATIONS

NAS RECRUITMENT COMMUNICATIONS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
serious
Asst Ammo Accountant for Weapons Department (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLApril 7, 2014
fun serious learned alot greta people great experiences. Great place to work.
Good benefits
Tacker (Former Employee), Cutoff, LAMarch 19, 2014
Pros: very good heathcare
Cons: hard to keep work area clean because of all the people you would have to work around.
The job at North American Shipbuilding (NAS) had very good benefits such as healthcare dental and vision insurance. Most of my coworkers were easy to get along with. I did learn alot while working their and honed my skills as a welder.
Fun daily office environment
Account Executive, Colorado (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, CODecember 27, 2013
• Consulted and developed employment brand and solutions for clients and prospects, frequently promoting new marketing products and services as they became available.
• Engaged in business to business outside sales, including development and presentation of RFPs.
• Experience organizing and planning production of television, radio/web advertising and – more... creative development.
• Managed and implemented search engine optimization strategy and search engine marketing initiatives for clients’ success. – less
Great Company to Work With
Interactive Web/Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 21, 2013
Very many inspirations from the leaders; got to work with many talented designers and Web developer.
Easy to get the job done.
scaffolders labourer (Former Employee), aberdeenAugust 19, 2013
The people I was working with were excellent which made the job really fun for me.
Overall, NAS Is a great place to work.
Web Developer / Designer (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 5, 2013
Pros: fun people, good atmosphere, casual dress code, lunch on fridays, the benefits were phenomenal, exciting projects
Cons: some people were not very collaborative, layoffs were stressful, long commute for me
NAS is a great place to work with great people on exciting projects. Unfortunately they have laid a lot of people off and it was stressful wondering if you were going to be laid off day in and day out. The atmosphere is great, everyone gets along well, but many people had the "I'm in this for myself attitude". So, not every projects went smoothly, because – more... it was not a collaborative effort which is what I think you need in a creative environment. – less
Entry level position
Account Sales Manager (Former Employee), Annapolis, MDJuly 16, 2013
Pros: great schedule, close to home
Cons: no room to advance
This was my first job out of college. It was a great learning experience for me; however, there wasn't much room for advancement. I did enjoy it though.
agency based contraccts, friendly staff
HGV Driver (Former Employee), Livingston, SCTJune 25, 2013
Pros: flexibility of shifts
Cons: early starts eg, 00.00-0500
a day would involve working for one of the contracted companies carrying their loads for delivery or trunking.

hours could vary from early to nights over the course of a week which can be an inconvenience.

the best and worst bit of the job could be the hours spent on my own
between drops and meeting different people daily.
Team work
Aviation Supply Clerk United States Navy (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 21, 2013
Pros: got to go home every day.
Cons: watching friends go to war
Love going to work every day. Team work every day. Working as a family to get the job done and getting it done correctly
Good pay and benefits, terrible management
Overhead Crane Operator (Former Employee), Ghent, KYMay 5, 2013
Pros: pay
Negative work environment, small town politics. The only good thing was the pay.
Great experience.
Corrosion Control Supervisor (Former Employee), Willow Grove, PAApril 5, 2013
Very educational position. Great learning experience. Management was very supportive.
I enjoy working with the public and the entire team.
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 1, 2013
Pros: great managers and supervisors. it's close to home.
Cons: advancement, full-time position, and wages.
Assisting customers, and associates.
Resolving issues, merchandising, working with vendors.
I have learned about the merchandise we sell to better inform customers, and better understand what a customers needs are. Managment is always willing to listen and resolve issues to make our department more productive. We try to work together to get the job – more... done.
Not being able to provide a customer of there needs at that time. When a request has been made, and I can make it happen. – less
Interactive Strategist (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: friendly work environment, some have the ability to work remotely.
I've been here for 6 months and love it. I work with very skilled and professional people on my particular team. The company is going through a kind of re-birth and putting a lot of investment into future technologies, both as product offerings and capital investment. I feel as though I am helping lead the company into the future and feel appreciated – more... for my talent. It's a great place to work! – less
It is a Military Command
Project Crew Leader (Former Employee), Naples ItalyJanuary 17, 2013
It was mu first command i was assigned to, location was very enjoyable
Horrible Job
Accout Coordinator (Former Employee), Cleveland, OhioJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: coffee during work.. only pro i can think of!
Cons: everything
Worst job I ever had. Micro managed. Placed job ads in papers across the U.S. Management was unprofessional. They watched you like a hawk. Heavy work load, very stressful
education tech (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TxDecember 18, 2012
Pros: transfer
Cons: no room for advancement
Great place to work, great benefits, paid vacation would love to still be working for the company but had to move due to the military.
it was a good job
production worker (Former Employee), abergavennyNovember 23, 2012
Pros: good breaks
Cons: money was good
it was a good job working in nas gutted i got laid off but i learnt a lot to on the line and in the mould shop they call it
Well rounded Executive looking for a new challenge!
President/CEO (Former Employee), Henderson, NVAugust 14, 2012
I have well rounded skills brought by hands on street smart education. I have been in more places and have seen more than most people do in a lifetime, such as Oil Refining and Production, nuclear plants, food processing plants, wineries, offshore oil platforms, mining, and Government facilities like Hanford Nuclear in Washington to name a few.

Looking – more... to apply these skills to the right Company looking for leadership and strong growth path. – less
The Navy gives a great opportunity to see the world and experience a variation of working environments.
Aviation Machinist's Mate (AD3) (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAMay 11, 2012
Pros: serving my country and learning new things.
Cons: being away from family
I enjoyed my time in the Navy and have benefited greatly becuase of it.
alles was altijd bespreekbaar
blokkenlijmer[handzaam] leermeester (Former Employee), Geffen, NBOctober 30, 2013
Pros: alles goed geregeld
Cons: dat ze failliet zijn gegaan
was een goed bedrijf heb er altijd met plezier gewerkt en je had veel vrijheid