We are a boutique law firm located in downtown Vancouver, looking for an intelligent, driven and personable legal administrative assistant to fill a full time position starting August 2013. The ideal candidate would be someone with previous experience in criminal law and/or personal injury litigation.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Performing clerical, administrative, and general office duties;
- Maintaining an up-to-date and well-organized office calendar;
- Receiving and organizing correspondence;
- Organizing and maintaining client files;
- Communicating with clients, and
- Performing administrative duties with respect to accounting, opening and closing client files, billing, etc.
Requirements of the position include:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a legal administrative assistant in a law firm
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A strong attention to detail, with the ability to edit, proofread, and review legal documents;
- The ability to multitask and work both efficiently and effectively under tight time constraints, as well as the ability to adapt to shifting priorities; and
- The ability to exercise absolute discretion when dealing with sensitive, highly confidential matters.
If interested, please email your resume or fax it to 604-681-1117 to the attention of Katie Comley.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Narwal Litigation (Joven Narwal Law Corporation) is a downtown Vancouver law firm devoted to defending persons charged with criminal and...