Napoleon Products Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good Company
Customer Solutions Expert (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON30 November 2017
I enjoyed working for Napoleon. They are a great company. They are growing fast and trying their best to balance that. My job was pretty stressful because of lack of customer service, but that seems to be changing and they are starting to put themselves in their customers shoes. The biggest thing that bugs me is Company Policy is to not give references but yet they ask for references when you are interviewing for a position. Why not support your past employees and have all your past employees continue to grow your business. WOM goes a long way.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
stressful
Fluctuating Company Objectives Make For Unstable Carreer Path
Customer Solutions Expert (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON22 February 2016
Most of the employees are great to work with. However there is a lot of fear instilled in the lower level employees by management. The company is in a very transitional state of growth, sometimes they overshoot their growth and need to cut back, that is what happened to me. There is not a lot of guidance in the department that I worked in and I think that was the challenge. I learned to be a lot more self sufficient and not to be as trusting. It was an unfortunate lesson to learn. The benefits vacation and bonus structure for new employees is not that great, but the compensation is decent. It is frustrating due to the amount of tenured employees that fall under the grandfathered structure.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Managment