Naples Pizza Employee Reviews

great place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Amherstburg, ON29 August 2016
Awesome management, friendly staff, decent hours and pay. This was the perfect beginner job for me as i was working with customers all day and was also preparing food.
Great learning experience, but not recommended for everyone.
Shift Manager, Pizza maker (Former Employee) –  Tecumseh, ON13 May 2014
A typical day would be rolling doe, making pizzas, then working ovens. When its really busy i just make pizzas. Sometimes delivering pizza is needed when no drivers are around. Also lots of food prep and cleaning. Working at Naples was definitely a great learning experience for me, especially at the age of 18. I became more responsible, had the keys so i opened and closed the pizzeria. Most coworkers were good to work with, some have a hard time keeping up with the fast paced pizza making environment. Hardest part of the job was not being treated properly by the management. Manager paid cash under the table and promised me a raise that i never received. Most enjoyable part of my job were the coworkers and making pizzas, lots of great people who had a positive attitude for the most part.
Pros
great experience for getting into the hospitality business, free lunches
Cons
long hours, bad management
fun to work there. great people and an over all positive job and social experience
Delivory driver (Current Employee) –  Lasalle, ON24 April 2016
working at naples is a great way to develop your social skills and is a great job for learning about your community and the people within it. I know who is nice who is not good areas bad areas and over all have developed an appreciation for my own situation.
Pizza Hell
Naples Pizza Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Mcgregor, ON22 January 2014
I work at Naples Pizza, I do enjoy working there, but there is also a lot of cons in working there. No gas money, you have a start time but no ending time which is annoying. the management is not appropriate (swearing at workers) driving in bad weather conditions. I've learned how to make side meals, answering phones and taking orders from the customers.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No gas money, unknown ending times
Pizza making
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Windsor Ontario20 August 2012
A typical day of work at naples was to start at 3 in the afternoon and sometimes be there till 3 in the morning. I learned how to deal with a fast paced environment when the orders poured in. My boss was a nice gentleman that liked to come in to talk and supervise. My co-workers were loud and rowdy but at night thats a good thing, it was fun. The hardest part was the late night especially since I was in high school at the time but the most enjoyable part was when someone messed up so we had to make another pizza but the mistake was ours to enjoy!
Easy-going, Great Food, Small Personally Owned Business
Cashier (Former Employee) –  London, Ontario25 January 2013
This was a small, little pizza place near Veterans Memorial Parkway. Personally owned and ran. Probably abut 5 or 6 people even have worked there. The manager and owner were the ones who pretty well ran the place, I helped stock, run the front, do the cashier, and clean/organize the front areas. It was what i considered my first "official" job.
Pros
short easy hours (i had school)
Cons
got boring at times because of not much business.
Productive workplace.
Phone Girl (Former Employee) –  Tecumseh, ON9 September 2013
It's an easy job and I'm always interacting with customers and meeting new people constantly. My co-workers were amazing and my boss was great. My most enjoyable part of the job would be meeting new customers everyday.
Not Supportive of Delivery Workers
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Mcgregor, ON5 August 2014
Doesnt pay for gas or wear and tear on your car.
Make you delivery no matter what conditions of the weather (example . terrible snow storms)

Only work 1-2 hours a shift.
not dependable on stable income.
Cons
short hours, no gas money, wear and tear on your car.
Bad Environment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Belle River, Ontario22 February 2012
Employer treated most of his employees poorly. Any one who's had a job there had quit because of how the boss thinks he's better than all employees
Pros
free dinner
Cons
no breaks, poor treatment
Fun and sometimes fast moving
Customer Service/Driver (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON13 October 2014
I would help get prep ready to make customers subs or to help the pizza cook have what they need to make pizza's. I also worked the cash register and delivered food to customers at there homes
Fun Place
Phone Girl (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON12 February 2013
They make working there enjoyable because of their out-going personalities! Although the hours weren't satisfying I enjoyed the time that I worked there!
Pros
short hours
Cons
not enough shifts
Learned to make pizzas.
Pizza Maker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON30 March 2014
It was a fun place to work. Worked there for one Superbowl and it was very hectic. Most of the time it was very slow. People there were nice and easy to get along.
Pros
Flexible hours.
Cons
Not very organized.