Naples Pizza

Naples Pizza Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great learning experience, but not recommended for everyone.
Shift Manager, Pizza maker (Former Employee), Tecumseh, ONMay 13, 2014
Pros: great experience for getting into the hospitality business, free lunches
Cons: long hours, bad management
A typical day would be rolling doe, making pizzas, then working ovens. When its really busy i just make pizzas. Sometimes delivering pizza is needed when no drivers are around. Also lots of food prep and cleaning. Working at Naples was definitely a great learning experience for me, especially at the age of 18. I became more responsible, had the keys – more... so i opened and closed the pizzeria. Most coworkers were good to work with, some have a hard time keeping up with the fast paced pizza making environment. Hardest part of the job was not being treated properly by the management. Manager paid cash under the table and promised me a raise that i never received. Most enjoyable part of my job were the coworkers and making pizzas, lots of great people who had a positive attitude for the most part. – less
Learned to make pizzas.
Pizza Maker (Former Employee), Windsor, ONMarch 30, 2014
Pros: flexible hours.
Cons: not very organized.
It was a fun place to work. Worked there for one Superbowl and it was very hectic. Most of the time it was very slow. People there were nice and easy to get along.
Pizza Hell
Naples Pizza Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Mcgregor, ONJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no gas money, unknown ending times
I work at Naples Pizza, I do enjoy working there, but there is also a lot of cons in working there. No gas money, you have a start time but no ending time which is annoying. the management is not appropriate (swearing at workers) driving in bad weather conditions. I've learned how to make side meals, answering phones and taking orders from the customers.
Productive workplace.
Phone Girl (Former Employee), Tecumseh, ONSeptember 9, 2013
It's an easy job and I'm always interacting with customers and meeting new people constantly. My co-workers were amazing and my boss was great. My most enjoyable part of the job would be meeting new customers everyday.
Fun Place
Phone Girl (Former Employee), Leamington, ONFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: short hours
Cons: not enough shifts
They make working there enjoyable because of their out-going personalities! Although the hours weren't satisfying I enjoyed the time that I worked there!
Easy-going, Great Food, Small Personally Owned Business
Cashier (Former Employee), London, OntarioJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: short easy hours (i had school)
Cons: got boring at times because of not much business.
This was a small, little pizza place near Veterans Memorial Parkway. Personally owned and ran. Probably abut 5 or 6 people even have worked there. The manager and owner were the ones who pretty well ran the place, I helped stock, run the front, do the cashier, and clean/organize the front areas. It was what i considered my first "official" job.
Pizza making
Pizza Maker (Former Employee), Windsor OntarioAugust 20, 2012
A typical day of work at naples was to start at 3 in the afternoon and sometimes be there till 3 in the morning. I learned how to deal with a fast paced environment when the orders poured in. My boss was a nice gentleman that liked to come in to talk and supervise. My co-workers were loud and rowdy but at night thats a good thing, it was fun. The hardest – more... part was the late night especially since I was in high school at the time but the most enjoyable part was when someone messed up so we had to make another pizza but the mistake was ours to enjoy! – less
Bad Environment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Belle River, OntarioFebruary 22, 2012
Pros: free dinner
Cons: no breaks, poor treatment
Employer treated most of his employees poorly. Any one who's had a job there had quit because of how the boss thinks he's better than all employees
Long hours with strong pay
Waiter / Delivery (Current Employee), Toms River, NJJuly 31, 2013
Pros: ample amount of overtime available
Learned how to deal with many different kinds of people
Required to be a team player to accomplish goals
satisfying people would be the best part of my job
Delivering and waitering are the main responsibilities