NAPA Auto Parts Employee Reviews

good job, low pay
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 October 2017
overall good job
good management team and good workplace culture
fun crew to work for
learned a lot of leadership skills
overall a good job but the money just wasn't there to keep it
loved it here
Driver (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON25 October 2017
This job felt like home. everyone was super supportive and awesome.The management and team was great, a normal day you always kept busy between stock and delivering parts.
Fun and fast pace
Driver/ parts handler (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 October 2017
Being a delivery driver for Napa for the past year has been the most rewarding job I have ever had. I have met a lot of amazing people along the way and you become very close with the customers you see on a daily basis. When I go to work I strive to maintain quick and efficient service. I do everything that I possibly can to make sure the parts get to our customers as quick as possible to keep them happy and to keep them calling back .
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary AB11 October 2017
NAPA had a very friendly work environment well thought out routes. They maintained there delivery cars and trucks well. Provided uniforms to protect clothing
Great people, modern equipment, great perks.
Reciever / Delivery Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick3 September 2017
Great place to work. Manager is an honestly nice guy. Fellow staff are an amazing team. Competitive pay, great staff discount, and scheduling around holidays done fairly and in a way that maximizes everyone time off. Left only because I was laid off as a result of a number crunch. Still consider it a great place to work.
Pros
Supplied uniforms, up to date training, team environment
Cons
Can't think of any
Alright
driver (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC17 August 2017
Good hours and alright pay but the managment is not organized and very poorly run.
I love the people in my team but i got let go due to a bereavment leave (mother in law passed)
Pros
Fast working
Cons
Managment
Fast fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Almonte, ON10 August 2017
Always something to do. Good people. Good laughs. Hours are good other than the short Saturday hours. Not to stressful unless very busy. Could be a great job for you
Bon travail appart le salaire
Chauffeur-livreur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 July 2017
Livrer les pièces de voitures dans les garages ainsi que l'entretient de notre véhicule restructuration de l'entreprise pour le pire j'avais beaucoup de tâche et pas de salaire j'étais livreur commis dispatcher avec un salaire de livreur
Pros
Avantage sociaux et plan de retraite excellent
Cons
pas de salaire même si j'occupe d'autres poste plus haut dans la compagnie
Dont waste your time
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC29 July 2017
Napa pays there workers poorly. I wouldnt recommand anyone one to work for the company. No wonder there unions . There parts are cheaply made . Big companys shoudnt get away with paying there workers poorly.
Pros
Easy to get job
Cons
Poor pay
Best summer job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Nova Scotia11 July 2017
This job I worked at for a friends mother when I was visiting Nova Scotia it was honestly a great job simple and fun and I got to learn a lot about parts for vehicles and more amazing environment
Pros
Great learning environment
Cons
I can not think of any

Want to know more about NAPA Auto Parts?

Ask a question
Good work place
Delivery Driver/Parts Person (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, AB21 June 2017
It was a good place to work, management was really great and the work place was a really good environment. The hardest part of the job was learning the computer systems.
Its a fun place but the pay sucks
Employee (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON16 June 2017
Great great great place to work. You'll actually like coming to work, but you won't get paid FA to be there. It's too bad cause the management is good for the most part, the owner is fantastic, they just don't pay and real money to be there. If you want to make ends meet AND have a life outside work you can't do it on this salary.
Friendly environment with knowledgeable people.
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB16 June 2017
The hours were fair, steady and easy to work around. Management was, at times, chaotic and blames where constantly being shifted around. Yet, the managers are very friendly, knowledgeable people. The environment was, for the most part, friendly but at times because hostile. I learnt many things about vehicles. The most difficult part was working around others because the job very much depends on the communication between employees.
Pros
Discounted automotive parts
Cons
Unable to move forward
Not a great place to work longterm
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 June 2017
Generally pays better than minimum wage, but advancement never gets above $16 unless you stick it out for over a decade. The management is constantly being changed, and the people who work there are almost always utterly depressed all day. There is always infighting, there are always bad days, there is no hope. If you work for a store you have nothing but stressful days and if you work for the warehouse you will never feel hope again.

The company also rips off its customers.
Pros
Okay if you are a student and need work during school
Cons
-you will be overworked, you will hate your job, and eventually dislike your coworkers.
Very good place to work. Very flexible for hours
PARTS PICKER (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB12 June 2017
I worked here stocking shelves and felt like I was a part of a team. We all worked together and looked forward to getting things done. I learned a lot about warehouse organization.
Pros
Great Training
Cons
Long nightshift hours
Always on the move and Excited
Parts delivery/Cashier/Odd Jobs (Current Employee) –  Petitcodiac, NB1 June 2017
From the moment you walk through the doors you're instantly busy with customers, phone calls, finding and sorting inventory and delivery the parts for people who have accounts or have no way of getting the parts. Hardest part of the job is keeping all customers satisfied, with only so much time to do each task something else or other questions always pop up. People I worked with had lots of energy and loved their job as well which made each day pass quickly while still getting everything done that is needed to be accomplished.
Pros
Happy co-workers
Cons
Good but not enough pay.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON24 May 2017
Typical day consisted of lots of heavy lifting.
Learned about different car parts, makes and models.
Management was very well trained and knew exactly how to operate a business.
Workplace culture was great, got to work with some amazing people.
Hardest part of job was organising parts in the warehouse, but still was not that hard.
Most enjoyable part of the job was driving.
Pros
Great work enviroment
Cons
Didn't pay well enough
Parts driver/stocking shelves
Dilivery driver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 May 2017
Day starts with a pre-trip on vehicle that's assigned to me . Delivered parts all around Edmonton and rural areas making sure all paper work is filled out and signed. Stock shelves when
freight comes in.
Great place to work!
Parts Technician (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mountain House, AB24 April 2017
Working here was a great experience with a laid back atmosphere that made you want to come to work every day. There of course were rules and protocol to follow and if you made a mistake it was brought up privately and dealt with positively. The most difficult part of the job was difficulty sometimes trying to find a part for someone that wasn't a common part, something you had to really dig for and call around to try and find. This made is challenging and was the hardest part of the job when you had to turn a customer away because you couldn't get it. This however, is what made this job the most rewarding as well, if you achieved success and the customer left happy.
Such a great place to work . Managment and fellow workers are awesome
Agent Priority Call Center/ Counter Person (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC15 April 2017
I started with Napa after being injured badly at my previous employer
I have nothing but great things to say about the culture at Napa it's truly a great place to work . Everyday I arrive at work I have a smile on my face .
management is very supportive and kind , the same could be said for everyone else here .
The only negative is the pay you get the same rate all across Canada so if you are working in a small town it's ok but if you work in Vancouver it's hard to make ends meet.
management is stuck with corporates budget and that's that so if you can work for low pay it's a great place to be
Pros
workplace culture
Cons
low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NAPA Auto Parts. Our community is ready to answer.