Position: technical Sales Rep - THIS IS A SALES POSITION
Location: Montreal, Canada
NanoXplore is a producer of Graphene powder directly from the source of natural flake graphite.
NanoXplore is presently looking for an experienced Technical Sales Rep to join their Montreal Team to work within an array of industries such as lubricant and paint, maintaining and growing an existing customer base as well as prospecting and gaining new business.
The person who will be successful in this role will have an understanding of the varied hours required to service such industries and have a strong commitment to getting the job done.
- Service, support, and maintain existing client relationships
- Grow sales within existing client base
- Actively prospect for new business within the lubrication, paint, textile, and energy industries
- Travel to various client sites, as needed, for relationship maintenance and support
- Schedule sales activities with effective CRM use
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities in collaboration with the marketing team
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Develop sales proposals
- Prepare and present sales contracts
- Perform product training/demonstrations and provide details on features and benefits
- Participate in sales events
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- MUST HAVE 2+ years outside SALES experience, in powder metallurgy or plastic industry or nanotechnology or related fields.
- Strong relationship building skill set
- Proven ability to grow existing accounts while prospecting for new business
- Work within company CRM
- Highly organized, with keen attention to detail
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- Bachelor degree in physics, chemistry, material engineering or related fields in science and engineering
- Experience in selling industrial powder in any form, or experience in generating demand for a disruptive technology
- Knowledge about carbon nanomaterial market such as graphene, carbon nanotube or carbon fibre
- Specific sales training -have some professional sales training/experience and are choosing “sales” as a career
Please send your CV/resume to jobs"at"nanoxplore.ca, only selected applicants will be contacted.