Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for a wide variety of clerical office duties as well as overseeing administrative support & office services for the company. This includes but is not limited to reception duties, shipping and receiving, supplies and stationery, greeting and screening visitors, answering and referring inbound telephone calls and general troubleshooting.
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
- Refer all inquiries to/ from appropriate individuals, or departments across the organization.
- Type forms, letters, reports, and memos as necessary.
- Receive and distribute all forms of paper and electronic correspondence.
- Where necessary, assist in compiling data for various reports.
- Arrange and book meetings in boardrooms, off-site conference halls, ensure the appropriate presentation equipment is there.
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Maintain the reception in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Accept and monitor inbound shipments as necessary.
- Orders all products needed for ongoing projects and keep a updated spread sheet of all orders
- Order, receive, pick up and maintain office supplies.
- Arrange travel, accommodations for key personnel required business trips in an economical and timely fashion, including hotel bookings, car rentals, and so on.
- Assist in the management of building security, such as the assignment of keys and alarm codes for approved personnel.
- Supervise janitorial, cleaning, repair, and maintenance service provider contracts and service level agreements.
- Excellent command over oral and written English
- Presentable with excellent work ethics.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Integrity and strong attention to detail are crucial for this role.
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment.
Salary: $13-$14 an hour based on experience.