Nannies on Call Employee Review

View all Nannies on Call reviews

fun and music
nanny (Former Employee) –  stevenage england24 July 2012
look after the house the kids , i learned every thing for house ,good people , the hardest part follow the kids every where , make the food
Pros
free living
Cons
whole days

Other Nannies on Call Employee Reviews

Great experiences with great families!
Nanny (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 September 2017
I work on-call, therefore, I can choose my schedule and I can pick which families I would like to nanny for. I have learned many things about kids and different cultures. The employees that work in the offices aren't great to work with. I encourage future nannies to stick to emailing (no phone conversations) with the office staff and keeping in mind that they are not concerned about your life, only how many calls that get addressed. The hardest part of the job is dealing with difficult children, and sometimes parents. But, the best part of this job is when you make a difference to a child (they show with care, a smile or hug) and/or the parent's look when they come home; everything is done, the kids had fun and well-looked after!
helpful agency with many resources
Nanny (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 February 2016
Nannies on Call puts nannies in an empowering position where one can chose and create when to work, which families to work with, and a minimum booking time. Booking agents work very hard to place nannies in a timely fashion.