Would have been better with different management
Server (Former Employee) – Kerrisdale, B.C. – November 4, 2013
• Opening, restocking, tidying, dish washing, taking orders, serving food to customers, clearing tables, closing restaurant
• At the time I worked management was not professional at all, things were being stolen, pay cheques we're not issued out on time, people were being disrespected.
• While I was working there there were only a couple great co-workers and people I really enjoyed working with, I would say they were probably the reason I stayed working there as long as I did
• Having to put up with the unruly management
• I enjoyed most working with the select couple people I befriended