Nando's Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Fun workplace
Cashier / Server (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 30, 2016
Nando's is a Portuguese restaurant I started working there in June and now all the co-workers are like familly. We get along very well and our manager takes good care of us.
Typical day would be greating the customers and making sure they get there food within 15min or less of ordering, making sure we give good service and that everything is in place.
The hardest part of working at Nando's is when it gets very busy around super time and their is a wait on chicken.

Nando's is a friendly family restaurant with great management and great co-workers.
Griller (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: getting close to co-workers and learning about different nationalities.
Cons: hours and shifts
Cultural, fun, creative, spacious, great environment.
New Portuguese/ South African restaurant offers a unique style of dining experience. Customers and co-workers are very friendly and easy to work with. Opportunity to learn a lot by multitasking and trying different tasks on the job. Once everyone work together the job was never hard.
Fun workplace and lots of delicious spicy food
Inventory Manager and Head Griller (Former Employee), Brampton, ONNovember 25, 2013
I was responsibilities for the quality, consistency and presentation of the store. Inventory was also an important part of the job as i was responsible to manage it.