We have a saying at Nando's and it's simply this: "Nando's is not just about the chicken. It's never been just about the chicken. It's about the people who make the chicken."
Inspired by our adventurous spirit and our values of pride, passion, courage, integrity and family, our Nandocas (the name for people who work at Nando's) are like a big, extended family. The goal of each Nandoca is to provide our guests with the Nando's exPERi-ence which is a unique combination of warm Portuguese hospitality, our South African heritage and our world famous flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and FUN Assistant Manager to join the Nando's team. Do you have what it takes to be an Ambassador of Nando's Culture, to demonstrate how to have fun at work and get the job done? Do you take pride in the work that you do and strive to create a positive, upbeat and functional environment for your work family?
Are you able to show your staff that you value the work they do by:
- Maintaining a positive work environment;
- understanding, practicing and teaching Nando's culture, values, policies and procedures
- communicating clearly, positively, effectively and proactively
- exemplifying professionalism and hospitality in all interactions and especially in difficult situations
- Assisting in developing the next generation of restaurant leaders;
- assisting with the recruiting and hiring of top talent
- executing training programs
- clearly defining expectations and holding individuals accountable
- Assisting with leading and managing restaurant operations with visible enthusiasm while ensuring it operates efficiently and profitably;
- teaching and consistently executing service standards ensuring each customer has the Nando's experience
- impacting service by being on the floor - especially during peak times
- assisting with executing established plans for achieving sales goals, staying within budgets and maximizing profits
- ensuring all company policies, legal requirements and Health & Safety, FoodSafe and/or ServeSafe standards are met
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- a minimum of 2 years experience as a restaurant Supervisor
- a working knowledge of Health & Safety and Food Safety standards and procedures, certification in these areas is preferred
- a passion and energy for developing, supporting, motivating and inspiring your team
- exceptional customer service skills
- excellent communication skills
Sound good? Think you've got what it takes to join the Nando's family? Are you hungry to learn, develop your skills and ready to grow with Nando's? If you like what you hear and wish to start your journey with Nando's then let us know by submitting your resume!
We would prefer to receive your application online at our website. Please cut & paste this link into your browser to apply: http://nandos.snaphire.com/?job=7280IND .
Nando's Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!