Excellent opportunity to work in the relocation industry with a large, well established global relocation and real estate company.
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely information on all benefits as outlined in the relocation policy
- Responsible for delivering high level of customer service
- Responsible for the accurate and timely input of transferees’ relocation information in the database
- Responsible for the overall quality of assigned files in accordance with company processes, working instructions and quality programs.
- Responsible for approval authority to validate policy compliance, correct allocation of policy benefits according to move type and verification of file audit, exceptions and service resolution
- Bilingualism (English/French) is a must
- Background in relocation, residential real estate, residential mortgages, legal or banking or customer service is an asset
- Professional, self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player who is willing to assume additional responsibilities and work flexible hours as required.
- Excellent customer service, communication and time management skills
- Analytical, detail oriented, organized and ability to prioritize
- Computer proficiency in a Windows 2007 environment including outlook, Word, Excel, Internet, e-mail and various software programs. Accurate keyboarding/data entry skills are essential.
- Experience in daily office administration with a competency in basic accounting procedures.
Indeed - 2 years ago