Nanalysis (http://nanalysis.com) is looking for an energetic, hard working, critical thinking individual with adept problem solving skills to contribute to the manufacturing of spectrometers and magnet assemblies. The magnet assembly is a key technology of NMR, and their production is complicated and challenging. Nanalysis is a world leader in magnet design and production, and produces state-of-the-art magnet assemblies in-house. This position will require substantial training, but this individual will bring their experience to the manufacturing team to help increase output, efficiency, and even product performance.
- Detail-oriented individual with a degree from an accredited Engineering Faculty
- Matlab knowledge required
- Electronics and/or Machining experience would be an asset
- Mathematics skills required
- Manufacturing and production of our key product technology: the NMR magnet
- Design and apply algorithms to produce magnet sub-assemblies
- Perform measurements of magnet sub-assembly and analyze results
- Assemble, rework, calibrate and test product components
- Ongoing work to increase manufacturing efficiencies
- Contribution to product development and design
Indeed - 12 months ago
Nanalysis currently sells its NMReady 60 product to both academic institutions and industry labs for teaching, research and QA/QC...