Nanalysis nanalysis.com is looking for an energetic, hard working, critical thinking individual with adept problem solving skills to contribute to the manufacturing of spectrometers and magnet assemblies. The magnet assembly is a key technology of NMR, and their production is complicated and challenging. Nanalysis is a world leader in magnet design and production, and produces state-of-the-art magnet assemblies in-house. This position will require substantial training, but this individual will bring their experience to the manufacturing team to help increase output, efficiency, and even product performance.
- Detail-oriented individual with over 2 years of hands-on manufacturing experience
- Diploma from technical college or equivalent
- Computer skills required
- Electronics and/or Machining experience would be an asset
- Mathematics skills would be an asset
- Development of manufacturing and production procedures for our key product technology
- Assemble, rework, calibrate and test product components
- Ongoing work to increase manufacturing efficiencies
- Based on skillset, possible test jig design and contribution to product development
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Nanalysis currently sells its NMReady 60 product to both academic institutions and industry labs for teaching, research and QA/QC...